Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been at this for a long time now and I'm tired, so I'll do some more another time.

Bop is our preacher boy. Bop and Op are friends and Sunday night Op got baptized.
These are six of the kids from the junior department that got saved last Sunday night. The twins Nit and Noi in the forefront and the boy Thay in the back in the yellow shirt have been coming a long time now. I was so happy that night. We had dinner together Wednesday. We had Spaghetti and eggrolls. Isn't that a likely combination of foods? Worked for us. With some of the little kids at church. Danny and Mr. Doug did a good job preaching and interpreting. I called it a "preaching duet". Mr. Doug sang the song he sang for his daughter's wedding. It was a sweet song, so he acted goofy, so we wouldn't all be in tears. He also sang Beulah land for me one more time. He has a beautiful voice. When he sings it's like music. After dinner Wednesday night Danny and Rodney and even Doug played guitar for us and we sang. I was in heaven listening to them play. It was so fun. From left to right are Danny for whom I work, Pastor Gary who is Tim's and Rodney's pastor from Maryland, then Mr. Doug who is a former missionary to Romania and is now the director of missions at Westwood Missionary Baptist church in Florida. Then next is Tim and then Rodney. I appreciate these men of God.








1 comment:

McMom said...

Looks like fun!!! The dinner you ate looked yummy! Were those strawberrys I saw on the plates?!