Monday, June 30, 2008

Lydia with their little dog Lucy. I published Lucy before when she was itsy bitsy. She's not a lot bigger now and she's a sweety. Lydia will be 15 in a couple of days.

Lydia, Raht and Don
I went over to Don's church for one last service and took this picture. From left to right is Don, Em, Chian, Coke, Lek, Yoke, Thok, Lydia, Fawng. These kids have been coming a long time and I'm glad to see they are all still coming. They gave me some nice good-bye cards. I gave Raht a whole stack of cards left from what Jessi gave me when she left and two of the cards I got from them were out of those, but the funny part is that two of them were cards for weddings. I was like Woo hoo! They didn't know they had chosen wedding cards though.

1 comment:

McMom said...

I am glad you got to see them again! Wedding card? Pretty cute!